new Ceremony website + coat check

Rick, wandering fallen angel elheme at telerama.com
Thu Oct 9 15:23:37 EDT 2003

If i was a little harsh, it's
> because I ought to have expected as much anyhow :p
>
> It was a mistake to ask for feedback. I should have
> been more specific with my wording. I don't know about
> anyone else, but I don't care what your (general use
> of your) opinion of the damn site is. I was mostly
> looking for bug reports. Broken links. This doesn't
> display properly. etc. Sections that ought to be added
> (like the flyer gallery. good call!!) Things that can
> be fixed. You can't fix the fact that no matter what
> you do, how much effort or heart you pour into it,
> someone's not going to like it for purely personal
> and/or aesthetic reasons. so that's not the concern.
> but what else is new?

I will agree with you that you can't please everyone.  I did however see
your question as being a general "What do you think of this site?", request.
this included asphetics as well as technical issues.

Btw, the site works well with my screen reading software, a consern that i
have with any modern web site.  Laga's site, for example, refuses to work
with my screen reader at all.  It's driven me mad on any number of ocations!

Rickness