new Ceremony website + coat check

Jennifer Maurer dorothymonkey at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:01:44 EDT 2003

I was just teasing them, really.

Though, I'm sure that most of what you said is true.  If people aren't
looking for something to do, then they're not going to find it.  Still,
flyering is important, especially for something that goes on on a weekly
basis and takes place in the middle of a college campus (like ceremony).
There are always going to be lots of kids coming in who don't know any of
the places to go or things to do or even papers to check.

-jen