new Ceremony website + coat check

Your Fascist Dictator raphrat at telerama.com
Thu Oct 9 21:50:23 EDT 2003

Quoting Pauline Law <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu>:
> On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, B wrote:
>
> > Of course, one piece of feedback (not counting a to-be-resolved issue
> with
> > searching playlists) can hardly be representative, so... c'mon,
> especially
> > you new people who aren't too jaded to care!  ^_^ I think it' spretty
> > swank that we're one of the few goth nights in the U.S. with
> > professionally designed websites and fliers, so it would be nice to
> know
> > if it's worth the trouble.
>
> i think the dancers are really cute.
> -makes appropriate squeaky noises in response to cuteness-
>
> and the aesthetic is fairly reflective of what one can expect at
> ceremony /
> pgh in general -- that is, less scuzzy, more beeping things.  so, good
> job, artistic envisioners.

the navigation needs a contrasting color - it gets
lost amongst the likewise gray background, and the
rollovers are too subtle.

otherwise, it's totally diggable.
i approve.

> i've never seen a ceremony flyer.  maybe you should put up a flyer
> archive.

funnily enough, i've been planning to do that
for years. the stack of "Stuff to be Scanned" is
5ft behind me to the left.

of course, being a capitalist pig-dog, i'm waiting
for you fuckers to wave some cash in front of me first.

it's the least yinz can do for making me touch "goth stuff"
with my bare hands.

oh. pardon me. "futurepop".

- boo

--
http://www.pghgoth.com

Experts say putting ice cubes up the rectums of unconscious people has
no physiological benefit and can even lead to seizures and stroke.