what i'm doing on thursday...

Your Fascist Dictator raphrat at telerama.com
Mon Oct 13 21:05:53 EDT 2003

Quoting Kelly Ashkettle <kellya at night-sky.net>:
> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:
>
> > i'll be upstairs where the
> > bar is and the kids aren't.
> >
> > because anyone under the age of 24 sucks.
>
> This is really funny to those of us who remember when you were too
> young
> to get into bars.

oh, i know. that was totally a set-up,
but it was a set-up for yinz, as note that
that was SEVEN YEARS AGO.

hah hah. i might be old now, but yinz are ANCIENT.

i wanna note that it made me smile to see
that post on the pghgoth community livejournal
about mobilizing "the kids" to make the Penis
Flytrap show all-ages.

sounds like something "we" would've done
"back in the day"...

wow, i'm totally reminiscing about upstairs Beehive
shows now and Beep sneaking in bottles of
that hideous Aftershock stuff...

> I still remember how sad you looked when they kicked you out of
Babylon
> for being underage.
>
> *ducks*

d00d, i'm still pissed about that time in particular.
Will was talking to you and Wandi, so he didn't get
busted, but Joe, Lacy and her gf (who were all like
16 at the time) had come over to complain
that they were getting kicked out right as the bouncer
walked over to grab them and i got caught in the
crossfire - i'd been there for like 20minutes at
that point. =/

well, we figured out that we would get booted
every other time we went, so worst case scenario
was we spent a night at the Beehive.

- boo

--
http://www.pghgoth.com

Experts say putting ice cubes up the rectums of unconscious people has
no physiological benefit and can even lead to seizures and stroke.