what i'm doing on thursday...

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Mon Oct 13 21:25:37 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:

> oh, i know. that was totally a set-up,
> but it was a set-up for yinz, as note that
> that was SEVEN YEARS AGO.
>
> hah hah. i might be old now, but yinz are ANCIENT.

Yep. This is true. I'm very old. I'm 29 now. That's almost 30.
I'm quite over the hill.

But I have not, to my knowledge, ever complained about being around "kids"
at clubs (unless they were trying to sneak into the bar to drink, thereby
jeopardizing the experiece for everyone else who was under 21). I maintain
that it's those who are under 21 who give a scene its vibrancy.

I think this is the part where Don chimes in to quote Whitney Houston
singing "I believe that children are our future," yes?

--KellyA