what i'm doing on thursday...

Pauline Law plaw at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 13 22:19:43 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Christy Sawyer wrote:

> just as long as they're not obsessed with sneaking into the bar. Those
> kids suck so hard. [tangent] I mean, really, now that I've had a drink
> or two, I don't get why on earth anyone would actually jeopardize an
> entire group of people's fun just to drink. Maybe they need more
> entertaining friends or something.

it's all about avoiding clubs and staying in to drink by yourself.
or drinking someone else's alcohol for them.
and then trying to solve physics problems.

boo was right about taking up drinking...

wait wait wait.
not that i do any of that.

that said, when i was angstier, i used to hate the youngins, too.
i understand it, but i've since taken up the ignoring tactic.  less
effort, more apathy.

pauline
(out-subcultured at sixteen.)
><> little-fish.org