what i'm doing on thursday...

Your Fascist Dictator raphrat at telerama.com
Mon Oct 13 22:48:24 EDT 2003

Quoting Christy Sawyer <christy at spookee.net>:
> > On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:
> >
> > > i'll be upstairs where the
> > > bar is and the kids aren't.
> > >
> > > because anyone under the age of 24 sucks.
>
> Preach it brother Boo.

heh. i've sold out. it's so LIBERATING... =D

> What's the new job?

well, i haven't decided whether i like it or not
yet, and if i don't i'll likely stick around for a few
months just to pay down some of the debt i've
accumulated.

i'm in a contract-to-hire UI Designer position
at Velosant, which used to be Billing Zone/TaxWare.
i'm no longer a graphics monkey - i'm doing project
planning, information architecture, and usability
testing.  i might even end up having people "under me."

huh huh.

anyway, my staying there really depends on them
letting me do what my job description states, which
was a serious issue at my job in Tucson.  however,
i gotta say, working in the PPG complex is pretty
r00lin'.

it's like i work in a Supervillain's Fortress ;)

--
http://www.pghgoth.com

Experts say putting ice cubes up the rectums of unconscious people has
no physiological benefit and can even lead to seizures and stroke.