this weekend at Ceremony

B beep at telerama.com
Thu Oct 16 11:29:06 EDT 2003

This Saturday will be my last time DJing for quite some time-- hopefully
there will be some guest spots and one-offs in my future, but if you like
that DJ Badtz mixing thing, you really ought to come out.

I'll even have some mix tapes for sale.  A new one, no less.  (There, I
said it, now I'll have to make my lazy ass do it.)  $2 or a high-quality
blank in trade.

I've also been graciously given a copy of the new Cruxshadows EP, _Frozen
Embers_, to give away.  It has a couple of new tracks and some remixes of
tracks from their last album.  Thanks to Alexx, whose band ThouShaltNot
(nationally acclaimed and right in our backyard) will be opening for The
Cruxshadows next weekend (Saturday, October 25, 6:30-- before Ceremony) at
The Upstage.  He hasn't given me any payola yet, but doing great shows for
the scene I hold dear is compensation aplenty.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music