this weekend at Ceremony

deeann mikula hartmann goth at d33ann.com
Thu Oct 16 10:17:57 EDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, B wrote:

> This Saturday will be my last time DJing for quite some time-- hopefully
> there will be some guest spots and one-offs in my future, but if you like
> that DJ Badtz mixing thing, you really ought to come out.

*cry*

can you at least promise to try to DJ if i should miraculously visit
pgh. in the next year?  what about guest DJ'ing out west?  you know,
i'd drive quite a few hours to dance to a dj badtz set...

> I'll even have some mix tapes for sale.  A new one, no less.  (There, I
> said it, now I'll have to make my lazy ass do it.)  $2 or a high-quality

oooh me me me me!!!  gus is a big fan of your mix tapes, too, but one
copy will due for both of us :)

deeann mikula hartmann

"the limits of my language mean the limits of my world."
   --ludwig wittgenstein, tractatus logico-hilosophicus