this weekend at Ceremony

B beep at telerama.com
Thu Oct 16 14:01:35 EDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, deeann mikula hartmann wrote:

> can you at least promise to try to DJ if i should miraculously visit
> pgh. in the next year?  what about guest DJ'ing out west?  you know,
> i'd drive quite a few hours to dance to a dj badtz set...

You're so nice to me, Dee.

I'll certainly try to get guest spots, particularly if you're visiting.
Of course the Night Shift is notoriously stingy about guest spots, and I
may have to reap what I've sown with our popularity.

And I've been meaning to try to garner more guest spots, so if you know
anyone willing to cover travel expenses...  ^_^ (Of course, to visit
Seattle/Portland, we have you and family to visit... so I can turn that
into a vacation anyway.)

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music