buying tickets for TSN, cRUXSHADOWS

S. Alexander Reed smr71+ at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 17 16:28:23 EDT 2003

All admission is done at the door.  As for which door that is, I am
*pretty* sure it will be the front one.  I'm not 100% positive.  It
will be clearly marked on the day of show, in any case.

We're bringing in a professional sound system for the show, so we
won't have use the same speakers as Ceremony.  It should sound quite
good.

Please do try to make it out to this show.  I do what I can to bring
good bands to the city (certainly not on the level of Manny's volume,
but I've organized and co-organized shows with VNV Nation, Voltaire,
Crocodile Shop, Haujobb, Folk Fiction, Cruxshadows, Assemblage 23,
Dubok, Gossamer, UV, and more), and I have not seen a penny of profit
these shows.  It's sometimes very hard to keep up the will to do this
when nobody comes out for concerts.

Thanks for asking,

-Alexx
ThouShaltNot