buying tickets for TSN, cRUXSHADOWS

Rickarama elheme at telerama.com
Fri Oct 17 18:28:32 EDT 2003

The reason why I'm asking is since I can't see, I'd like to have an idea of
where to go.  I've walked in, and before I knew the place, I almost got
taken to hiphop night, and some death metal concert once.
I intend to make it to the show as TSN is a band i highly enjoy.  The
Cruxshadows I really don't, but for ten bucks which makes it $2.50 perband
and the normal festivities on Saturday it's unbeatable and maybe CS's live
act will be better than I expect.

I really must make it to some of Manny's shows as well.

Rickaramaily