buying tickets for TSN, cRUXSHADOWS

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Fri Oct 17 18:38:16 EDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Rickarama wrote:

> The reason why I'm asking is since I can't see, I'd like to have an idea of
> where to go.  I've walked in, and before I knew the place, I almost got
> taken to hiphop night, and some death metal concert once.

Channel 97 WRRK's Halloween Bash 2003 with classic rock band Morrison
Hotel will be taking place at Laga on the fourth floor at the same time as
the TSN/CXS show at The Upstage on the second floor, so you'll want to
watch out for that.

What system do you have set up to allow you to read and respond to e-mail?

--Kelly