Night of the Living Dead theater production

Ms. Agape Lust agape_lust at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 22:25:50 EDT 2003

So, for those who feel like traveling a lil bit to see
SPOOKINESS, there will be a theater production of
"Night of the Living Dead" at the Indiana Theater in
Indiana PA

(Indiana Theater
637 Philadelphia Street
Indiana, PA 15701)

There will be lots of fake blood and zombies :)

Fri. Oct. 24 and Sat. Oct. 25 at 9:30 and 12:00 p.m.
Fri. Oct. 31 and Sat. Nov. 1 at 9:30 and 12:00 p.m.

Just FYI :)  it sounds fun - i might go to the
midnight showing on friday (or maybe 9pm showing).  If
anyone is interested in going that night, let me know!
maybe we can do an indiana eat-n-park or bar run
before of after the show :)

das ist alles :)

-Danielle Biconik/Agape Lust