Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Tue Oct 21 12:09:22 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, B wrote:

> > One rather curious thing from the article -- where the heck are the 54
> > parking spaces for the clubs???
>
> The same place as the "five other retail tenants" in the building, I
> guess.

There's a tanning salon on the first floor. When it first opened, the
owner came upstairs to Ceremony to give all the goths coupons for free
tans. I kid you not. She told me that I looked like I could use a little
color. Um, she didn't draw many customers that way.

Perhaps some of the adjacent businesses that have separate entrances, such
as the Chinese restaurant, are technically in the same building.

--Kelly