Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Mari Storch vox at skymagik.net
Tue Oct 21 12:07:58 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, B wrote:

> The same place as the "five other retail tenants" in the building, I
> guess.  Seriously though-- I infer that he's probably paying some kind of
> fee or something so that street/garage parking counts.

In all fairness, the hair cut place, the tanning salon, the Chinese place,
the CD store, and the other first floor business I'm blanking on would
count as the other five retail tenants in the building.

Also, I think Matt may have given you a good place to start by noting that
Ron evidently thinks he can forsee the future, unless there was another
Spiritualized show that happened at Laga within the last week or so. (More
likely he just thought that the article wouldn't appear until after the
show tomorrow night, of course.)

I'm going to buy a lottery ticket. If I hit it big, I'll be sure to open a
venue that can be my tax write-off for a couple years by not turning a
profit. ;)

--

Mari
"Have I said that time turns our lies into truths?"