Night of the Living Dead theater production

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Tue Oct 21 17:06:41 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/21/2003 8:48:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
agape_lust at yahoo.com writes:

> So, for those who feel like traveling a lil bit to see
> SPOOKINESS, there will be a theater production of
> "Night of the Living Dead" at the Indiana Theater in
> Indiana PA
>
> (Indiana Theater
> 637 Philadelphia Street
> Indiana, PA 15701)
>
> There will be lots of fake blood and zombies :)
>
> Fri. Oct. 24 and Sat. Oct. 25 at 9:30 and 12:00 p.m.
> Fri. Oct. 31 and Sat. Nov. 1 at 9:30 and 12:00 p.m.
>
> Just FYI :)  it sounds fun - i might go to the
> midnight showing on friday (or maybe 9pm showing).  If
> anyone is interested in going that night, let me know!
> maybe we can do an indiana eat-n-park or bar run
> before of after the show :)
>
> das ist alles :)
>
> -Danielle Biconik/Agape Lust

This link makes it appear that they're only playing the film, not staging a
live show;
<A HREF="http://www.iup.edu/studentlife/weekend.shtm">http://www.iup.edu/studentlife/weekend.shtm</A>

However, there also seems to be another Indiana Theater, called Indiana
Players Community Theater, also on Philadelphia Street. But no NOTLD is being
staged there either.

BTW, the Edgar Allen Poe Theater has changed its name to Theater Of The
Night, and writer/director Michael McGovern aims to stage more productions which
are not based on Poe, but still gothic in nature. But he still won't do my
Crowley play 'Abbey Of Thelema' because he doesn't do musicals. So I'm searching
and meanwhile working on two one-acts, 'Hell, Inc.' and 'Teaching French Kissing
To The Tongueless'.

evermore,
DCL