Night of the Living Dead theater production

Ms. Agape Lust agape_lust at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:12:14 EDT 2003

\
> This link makes it appear that they're only playing
> the film, not staging a
> live show;
> \> However, there also seems to be another Indiana
> Theater, called Indiana
> Players Community Theater, also on Philadelphia
> Street. But no NOTLD is being
> staged there either.

Those are both the same theater and this is a
theatrical production.  I know because I had one of my
writers (I was variety editor of the IUP newspaper up
unitl Sunday) run a preview for it and I talked with
the co-producer, so I assure you that this is a
theatrical production and not just a showing of the
movie.
It is Lori Allen Ohm's stage adaptation. and is being
put on by Stagefright Productions. Tickets are $6 and
can be bought an hour before showtime in the box
office.
According to co-producer Jim Chapman, there will be
"lots of blood and body parts".  funfun

-Danielle Biconik/Agape Lust