bovvers

Ray rlink at chemlab.org
Tue Oct 21 21:04:55 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, B wrote:

> Oh, hey, who's maintaining the Pgh Goth FAQ now?  I'll bet the entry on
> Bovver's will need updated[*].

That would be me.  The entry has read as follows since late September:

# Bovvers (CLOTHES): sells boots (including Docs) and a few accessories
  and t-shirts
NOTE: The Forbes Avenue location has closed, and will be relocating to
the Army/Navy store on Liberty Avenue, downtown.

I can tweak it a bit to finalize the new location.  Thanks for the
reminder.

-- Ray

Sugar makes the world go 'round.  Caffeine makes it spin faster.