Night of the Living Dead theater production

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 01:07:55 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/21/2003 5:18:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
agape_lust at yahoo.com writes:

> Those are both the same theater and this is a
> theatrical production.  I know because I had one of my
> writers (I was variety editor of the IUP newspaper up
> unitl Sunday) run a preview for it and I talked with
> the co-producer, so I assure you that this is a
> theatrical production and not just a showing of the
> movie.
> It is Lori Allen Ohm's stage adaptation. and is being
> put on by Stagefright Productions. Tickets are $6 and
> can be bought an hour before showtime in the box
> office.
> According to co-producer Jim Chapman, there will be
> "lots of blood and body parts".  funfun

My bad. On the theater's site under 'reviews' I found it does specify LIVE ON
STAGE. But IUP is likely to cause confusion by using that still from the
movie. I would definately go see it if I weren't playing the Disemboweler at
Frightfest those nights.

DCL