Night of the Living Dead theater production

B beep at telerama.com
Tue Oct 21 17:46:32 EDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 DennisCraigLee at aol.com wrote:

> he still won't do my Crowley play 'Abbey Of Thelema' because he
> doesn't do musicals.

A musical based on Crowley?  Rock!  The possibilities are endless.  From
the triumph (and bitter defeat) of his mountaineering exploits, to the
poignant ballads inspired by his awakening bisexuality, to the
tres-West-Side-Story dance/fight number representing his break with The
Golden Dawn... the moving soundtrack is already playing out in my mind.
I do hope you find somewhere to stage it.

brian j. parker
dj, geek, & black-clad cliche

dj badtz  .  http://blackbadtz.lm.com  .  all that is wrong about music