Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Wed Oct 22 18:54:03 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 manny at telerama.com wrote:

>  even the Juliana Theory is not that big here and they're from here.

Whilst driving around Salt Lake City to flyer for my upcoming concert with
The Last Dance, I ran across some flyers heralding the release of an album
by The Juliana Theory that was recorded live at Club Laga. It was so cute.
:-)

And speaking of KMFDM, I finally saw them live for the first time on
Sunday. (Yeah, that's right, I never managed to drag my ass to Metropol
to see them.) They were fun. I'm particularly proud of the photos I got,
if anyone who hasn't seen them is interested.  They're fast-loading at
http://www.gothbandphotos.com/ . (Hmm, I may have to change the name of
the site if I contine my current rate of photographing industrial bands.)
There are also a few more that are not quite so fast loading, at
www.regenmag.com , a beautiful laid out electronic music webzine.

Okay, I am done spamming you now.

--Kelly