guess what

Ysobelle at aol.com Ysobelle at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 13:39:40 EST 2003

On 10/28/03 1:35 PM, quoth the effervescent plaw at andrew.cmu.edu at
plaw at andrew.cmu.edu:

>hopefully i won't have all kinds of crazy back problems -- it's hard to
>tell when i get muscle pain/soreness/discomfort because i normally have
>bad back muscles.

Her insurance will prolly pay for it (did she get a ticket?), so make
sure you get PT if you need it. I spent six months getting poked and
prodded and stretched after I was rear-ended. I thought I was fine,
really, until I tried to go dancing a few weeks later. I went into my
next PT appointment just about unable to hobble. It was pretty pitiful.
And they all LAUGHED at me, the bastards.

You have my sympathy!