Brian's Birthday -- Sept. 21

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Wed Sep 17 16:00:00 EDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, B wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Kelly Ashkettle wrote:
>
> > What was it you were drunkenly shuffling to last year while three
> > people propped you up in the middle of the dance floor? The Sisters of
> > Mercy?
>
> I think you're making this shit up.  You know I don't remember most of
> that night.  Demon liquor, I renounce thee.

I think you were being spanked, actually, while everyone in the club sang
happy birthday to you. You know, after you drank all that SCOTCH, which is
your FAVORITE.

> And I know you aren't 29 yet.  Show some respect for your elders[*],
> little girl.

I know. You packed a lot of life experience in to that extra week,
dincha?

> [*] No Utah puns, aren't you proud?

Mmm. Elders. Respect.

--Kelly, who *really* moved back to Utah to better indulge her Mormon
missionary fetish.