Brian's Birthday -- Sept. 21

B beep at telerama.com
Wed Sep 17 16:05:37 EDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Kelly Ashkettle wrote:

> --Kelly, who *really* moved back to Utah to better indulge her Mormon
> missionary fetish.

Huh huh huh, you said "missionary."  These set-ups are too easy.

Is it the crisp white shirts?  The aura of uncorrupted innocence?  The
convenience of them showing up at your front door?  I'm banking that it's
that you always get 'em in twosomes.  At least with those nametags, you're
less likely to scream out the wrong name, eh?

Man, I'm feeling dirty today, I don't know what's gotten into me this
week.