PGH drivers

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:21:26 EDT 2003

> In a message dated 9/23/2003 8:28:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> generation_lost at hotmail.com writes:
>
> The main thing that irritates me about driving in this area is the lack of
> use of turn signals. In my road rage moments I want to reach in their
windows
> and show them where the damn thing is, because they sure as hell don't
seem to
> know.

preach on mah strong black bruthah!

i find myself yelling, "use your fucking TURN SIGNAL!" at far too many
people.  i'm considering making a little sign, a la road runner, that says
simply, "turn signal?" to flash at people who are apparently so
right-hand-dominant that their left hand can't flick the little signal
lever.

along the same line as the person who doesn't use it at all is the person
who drives up to an intersection, stops, then turns on their signal, leaving
you no time to swing into the other lane to go around them.

i'll leave it at that, but i assure you i could go on and on and on about
driving pet peeves.  in a half-assed attempt at a defense for some
pittsburgh drivers, pittsburgh has some TERRIBLE traffic patterns.  i'm
convinced that pittsburgh scrapes the bottom of the civil-engineer-barrel.
they even screw up parking lots.  oh yeah, i guess i was ending this
pointless rant.  toodles.

jolie.