PGH drivers

Victoria orangespacedrink at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 13:16:40 EDT 2003

I am actually looking forward to driving in Pittsburgh in a few weeks!  I'm in San Diego right now and I swear,  we have the worst drivers in the world!  Everyone I know here has been rear-ended at least once, including myself.  I've been very nearly sideswiped on at least three occasions.  Every time I'm at an intersection I see at least one car but usually two or three run the red light.  Last week,  someone from the middle (going straight) lane crossed three lanes to make a right turn and yes,  this was in heavy traffic!  It's crazy!

Victoria

Start the school year off on the right foot
with a radiant complexion and a fresh new look!

Contact me for a free personal consultation
victoriatang at marykay.com
www.marykay.com/victoriatang