(no subject)

Wil Welsh vort3xxx at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 15:36:59 EDT 2003

> The most confusing i think are the people who parallel park the wrong way.
> Pittsburgh is the only place I've seen that does that.

Guilty as charged (i was acutally ticketed for doing that in rural
Indiana Pa.).  I would have expected this to be a behavior common to the
northeast.  As Henry Rollins commented in his last spoken word album,
"people from the east drive fast, aggressive and psychotic because why
would you possibly want to waste a second of time that you could be
living driving places".  I think shaving 3 left turns off of your trip
home and parking on the wrong side of the road falls directly in line
with that mentality.
--
Wil Welsh <vort3xxx at earthlink.net>