(no subject)

patricia at darksleep.com patricia at darksleep.com
Tue Sep 23 16:47:28 EDT 2003

Woo, Pittsburgh wank!

Yeah, I agree aboout the drivers. I got hit (well, bowled really) last
week by someone using no turn signal, talking on a cell phone and looking
the other way up the street instead of where her car was pointed. Silly
me, I thought a green light meant I could cross the street.

Crime, boredom, we got those, too. But here's the really important stuff
these folks need to know as they migrate from the lower US to the upper:

1. Go buy some nice Irish wool sweaters.

2. Go buy some long underwear and hunting socks. (Never reveal to any
goth-type that you're wearing them.)

3. Go buy a pair of Docs.

OK, winter has been mild the past few years, but that's only to lull me
into a false sense of security. I don't trust it. Neither should you.

Patricia

--
http://www.betweenthewaters.com

http://www.mp3.com/betweenthewaters