(no subject)

kitty goes purr'r'r'r'r'r'rr elheme at telerama.com
Tue Sep 23 17:37:37 EDT 2003

At 03:47 PM 9/23/03, you wrote:

>Woo, Pittsburgh wank!
>
>Yeah, I agree aboout the drivers. I got hit (well, bowled really) last
>week by someone using no turn signal, talking on a cell phone and looking
>the other way up the street instead of where her car was pointed. Silly
>me, I thought a green light meant I could cross the street.

I assume you're ok?  That's how it's supposed to work, but who cares about
how things are supposed to work?  After all, rules are meant to be broken.

Since i can't see, I hate hate hate did i mention I hate right on red!  I
had my cane snapped by a dumbass who ran a red light.

>Crime, boredom, we got those, too. But here's the really important stuff
>these folks need to know as they migrate from the lower US to the upper:
>
>OK, winter has been mild the past few years, but that's only to lull me
>into a false sense of security. I don't trust it. Neither should you.

Cold really doesn't bother me, it's the heat I can't stand.  I was going
around last winter mostly in short sleeves and shorts .. maybe long pants
from time to time.  When the summer hits, I'm hating life.
   It sucks going out with people who get cold easily.

Rick