(no subject)

Mike Yacht meatnog at meatnog.com
Tue Sep 23 16:56:44 EDT 2003

Bah.  Pittsburgh winters are never that bad.  They're just very grey.  We're
not in the snow belt (thankfully), so we don't get even half as much snow as
Cleveland, Erie or Buffalo.  Heck, we don't even get as much as New Jersey
gets, cause they get a good Noreaster at least once a year.

The thing to watch out for in Pittsburgh is the expanding waistline, not the
weather.  Plan for rain and sleet more than snow, and get a sunlamp or
something if you get the winter blues.

-Nog (been 'ere for 13 years, younguns, t'aint that bad)