PGH drivers

DennisCraigLee at aol.com DennisCraigLee at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 00:46:03 EDT 2003

In a message dated 9/23/2003 3:00:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, salo at rcn.com
writes:

> That surprises me to see someone say this because Pittsburgh and rest of
> the
> east coast has vastly greater usage of turn signals than California, where
> no one uses signals ever, simple as that.

Gotta disagree from my experience. I lived and drove in the Bay Area of SF
for 10 years and rarely encountered the lack of turn signal phenomena I
experience around here (mostly Rt 30). But you may have a point about Southern CA - I
only went down there a few times, only driving twice. The pace of the LA
freeway is a adrenaline rush, and I mostly remember just trying to survive it
rather than noticing turn signals.

DCL