merits and faults of Pittsburgh

Your Fascist Dictator raphrat at telerama.com
Wed Sep 24 20:53:24 EDT 2003

Quoting Kelly Ashkettle <kellya at night-sky.net>:

> On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:
>
> > sure, you say that now, but you'll be back.
> > empirical evidence proves they always come back.
>
> Yeah, but does that only apply if you're originally from Pittsburgh or
> have family there? I keep wondering that. Bradley and Gwen have family
> in
> the area, and Wandi has Pat. The only person I know of who doesn't
have
> roots in Pittsburgh who keeps coming back is Rapier. Are there any
> other
> examples?

well, i have family somewhat in the area.
i could've gone to Philly/CLE/DC/NYC and nothing
much would be different, other than possibly having
a job by now.

besides, those cities all suck the dark hot dog.

> --Kelly, wondering if she has a "must return to Pittsburgh" clock that
> will go off at some point in the future

oh yeah, it'll happen.
just wait until your Primanti's Level bottoms out.

- b0o

--
this is not a rave ass