merits and faults of Pittsburgh

Kelly Ashkettle kellya at night-sky.net
Wed Sep 24 13:11:28 EDT 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Your Fascist Dictator wrote:

> sure, you say that now, but you'll be back.
> empirical evidence proves they always come back.

Yeah, but does that only apply if you're originally from Pittsburgh or
have family there? I keep wondering that. Bradley and Gwen have family in
the area, and Wandi has Pat. The only person I know of who doesn't have
roots in Pittsburgh who keeps coming back is Rapier. Are there any other
examples?

--Kelly, wondering if she has a "must return to Pittsburgh" clock that
will go off at some point in the future