Pittsburgh drivers, delurking and other stuff...

Charlotte Knight charlotte1313 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 14:07:55 EDT 2003

Well, it seems to be the fashionable thing to do around here, so in the
middle of thoroughly enjoying this Pittsburgh driving/why Pittsburgh sucks
(or doesn't) thread, I figured I'd delurk. I've only been here since August,
from Boston, so I'm not really qualified to comment, except that yes, the
roads are insanely routed and there are too many stop signs. I do think
driving is cake compared to Boston, though.

So anyway, hi. I hate delurking, because I never know what to say. Except
that this kind of nitpicking and sniping makes me homesick for the Boston
net.goth list. :) Carry on.

Charlotte