Pittsburgh drivers, delurking and other stuff...

idlechic idlechic at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:39:03 EDT 2003

ewww....boston.  i haven't been up there since i was 13 or 14, and i still
remember how much the roads sucked up there.  the people are as overbearing
on the roads as they are off the roads.  i imagine pgh will be quite the
culture shock from boston.  unless you managed to find the 4 people in all
of new england who don't think they're too good for everyone else.

jolie.
still jaded.