New Music and Vinyl fetishists (was Re: fish heads)

Your Fascist Dictator raphrat at telerama.com
Mon Sep 29 16:02:45 EDT 2003

Quoting B <beep at telerama.com>:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 manny at telerama.com wrote:
>
> > don't promise what you can't deliver, because i'd bring in my vinyl
> > single of it which is actually shaped like a fish head, but you
> > wouldn't be able to play it ;)
>
> Okay, I guess I should clarify if it wasn't implied: a copy *on CD*.
> I'm
> still too lazy to hook up a record player every week.

probably oughta look into that for the 18th.
on the same topic, yinz should let me guest dj
then as well and then we can tagteam on the
turn tables. then we can tagteam your sweet
ass behind the newly-installed cyclone fencing.

also, i've just posted a mess of "new" mp3s
to http://www.pghgoth.com/stuff . i tried to keep
everything at least 2 years out of date so that
all you goths would feel comfortable.

--
http://www.pghgoth.com

this is not a rave ass