fish heads (was RE: the night shift/ceremony/livejournal)

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Mon Sep 29 16:35:35 EDT 2003

> well, i would've name-checked rodney from KROQ,

thing is, the guy is apparently like a god in California but nobody
gives a shit elsewhere.

> and don't diss Dr. D. he introduced the Dead Milkmen
> to the world ;)
before college radio? i kind of doubt it - unless they were sending
him demo tapes before they put out Big Lizard. I actually heard 'Big
Lizard' a week ago on WRCT.

>grounding ghetto blah blah blah
killing two posts:
in order to ground your turntable properly it should be connected to
the grounding screw on the back of the mixer. otherwise as you said the
grounding is probably ghetto and unreliable. if you use a combo mixer/CD
player (which I assume you do) then that kind of setup, which assumes *no*
vinyl anyway, probably *has* no grounding screw in the back. I've never
looked at the back of one of those so I can't say for sure.