fish heads (was RE: the night shift/ceremony/livejournal)

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Tue Sep 30 02:24:59 EDT 2003

Uhhh...which is prettymuch *me*. I saw Weird Al in concert two years ago and
it was an epiphanous moment in my life. As was discovering that my friend
Jamie's ex-roommate Heather is related to Buckner & Garcia, and apparently
visited them while they were re-recording the _Pac-Man Fever_ album for
rerelease on CD in the, ummm, mid-90s, I think.

And the Jerky Boys? Old hat. Crankyankers are so much better.

Oh, and Brian? I gots "Fish Heads" on CD. I'm totally bringing it down next
time you're Djing. I will be certain that before you leave, everyone will
hate you!

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep