Hungry Glow question

Rickness elheme at eyesclosed.net
Thu Apr 1 20:55:39 EST 2004

Strange as this may seem, I actually care about the art.  I display my cds
and I love really kool artwork.  It's interesting to have different people
describe the same cd.

I had an mp3 of Fearless that ws warmer and slower.  the version on the cd
was faster.

So, is this slower version of Fearless on one of the cds?  I prefer it to
the faster version.

Hmm, I'll have to track down the different versions.  I'll probally buy one
and download some of the mixes..  Honestly, some mixes drive me nuts.

btw, I hope to see you spin tomorrow man.