thanks

Brian J. Parker beep at telerama.com
Sun Apr 4 12:06:49 EDT 2004

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Joel Young wrote:

> NP: Flaming Lips

The joke is not missed.

But, er, yeah, Friday night was a blast.  Sorry to anybody who came after
10:00 expecting to hear me spin-- but it seems Lou liked what I did when
opening the night, so I'll maybe be coming back for a set about once a
month.  I played music that was about half retro synthpop or industrial,
and half music that was recent but retro-sounding electronic dance; so I
think there's something to be had for everyone.  Tamara's sets were
amazing, of course.  I think she kept a playlist for both of us so maybe
she'll post it?...

-B