playlist! (was Re: thanks)

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 14:41:45 EDT 2004

04.02.04 Electro/Retro Friday Playlist

[DJ Badtz]

Clock DVA - The Hacker
Skinny Puppy - Addiction
The Cranes - Submarine (Jack Dangers remix)
Depeche Mode - It's No Good (Shuffle remix)
Covenant - Bullet (Club Version)
Consolidated - You Suck
Ladytron - Discotraxx
Dance or Die - Dance or Die (New Life remix)
My Scarlet Life - Snakepit of Hell
Fiction 8 - Let Go
Front 242 - Happier (More Angels)/Modern Angel(KMFDM)
Tans Am - Uninvited Guest
X-Marks the Pedwalk - Facer

[DJ EZ Lou]
First set was not recorded

[DJ Ancilla]

Frost - Alphabet
The Notwist - Pilot
Frou Frou - Must Be Dreaming
Ladytron - Black Plastic
Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Soulwax
remix)
Si Begg - Buss feat. Miss MC
Si Begg vs. Coldplay - Buss Bogglin Clocks
Human League - All I Ever Wanted
Playgroup - Make It Happen
Mouse On Mars - Frosch
Tobiah feat. Rauberhohle - Not My Size
tATu - Malchik Gay
LeTigre - Decepticon (DFA remix)
Benny Benassi - Satisfaction
Goldfrapp - Utopia (Jori Hulkkonen remix)
The Faint - The Conductor (Thin White Duke remix)

[DJ EZ Lou]

Zenith Nadir - Waiting
Thrill Kill Kult - Days of Swine of Roses
Kraftwerk - Tour de France
New Order - Perfect Kiss
Gary Numan - My Dying Machine
Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun
The Cure - Pictures of You (remix)
The Smiths - William It was Really Nothing
Interpol - PDA
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever Happened to
Rock & Roll
Fischerspooner - Emerge
Apoptygma Bezerk - Starsign

[DJ Ancilla]

Axoe - Satellites
Echo Image - Need to Be Proud (Need to Dance remix)
Yendri - Trost in Dir
Stromkern - Perfect Sunrise (Icon of Coil remix)
Frontline Assembly - Provision
Seabound - Contact
Miss Kittin - Life on MTV
Freezepop - Chess King
'I Snapped the Casbah' cry.on.my.console mash-up

[DJ EZ Lou]

Comateens - Get Off My Case
KLF - Time Is Eternal
Nitzer Ebb - Lightning Man
Front 242 - Headhunter (Razormaid remix)
KMFDM - Light
Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
Kiling Joke - Love Like Blood

--- "Brian J. Parker" <beep at telerama.com> wrote: