the world and gore gore girls

Pope Jeremy automaticlarynx at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 7 21:08:20 EDT 2004

--- Pauline Law <plaw at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> okokok... i know (you may not) that i am supposed to
> be grounded by myself
> this week (arvin is going to beat me up now - he is
> enforcing the rules)
> AND i know that the world is joker productions' new
> venue, but jesus
> crack, the gore gore girls are playing this
> saturday!
>
> so uh.. how do i get to the world again?

It's on Smallman St. in The Strip. So you need to:

a) Take the 54c, or

b) Drive or bike to The Strip. If you're coming from
Oakland, the best way is to go through Bloomfield
(where Paul's CD's is, and to continue down Liberty.
When you get to the strip, Smallman runs parallel to
Liberty to its north, or

c) Use your underaged booty to convince some pervy old
man to drive you there.

- Pope Jeremy

=====
http://automaticlarynx.shadyhouse.com

In 1977 there were 150 Elvis impersonators. By 1999 there were 35,000. If this rate of growth continues, by the year 2019, more than one third of the world's population will be Elvis impersonators.