Needle Sharing great! / tons of great shows coming!

manny at telerama.com manny at telerama.com
Wed Apr 7 21:08:39 EDT 2004

Even though you probably weren't there, the Needle Sharing / Larvae show
was great. Some super pounding shit - my PA can handle Panacea-level
industro D&B, no problem. 25 people came, pretty good for a Tuesday in
Garfield for lesser known artists (even if one was from Germany).  Locals
Xanopticon and Prometheus Burning (powernoise debut!) made a good
showing. Both Geoff Wrecked and the Ad Noiseam merch guy sold a lot of
stuff. There were a good number of 'fringe goths' there. Next time, you
should join them!

Here's some more stuff coming up soon:

Tue 4/13 - I Am Robot and Proud (synthpop IDM from Toronto)
 with Random Number, Sixteens (dark synthrock from S.F.) and Styles for
Modern Living (ex-Joybox)
   8 pm  $6 all ages @ Garfield Artworks

Thu 4/15 - Mixel Pixel (IDM electro-rock from NYC, great costumes!)
  with Hearts of Darknesses (Cleveland), Alan Astor (NYC), Torus and
  8 Cylinder (rockin the gameboys)
  8 pm  $6  all ages @ Garfield Artworks

Tue 4/20 - Travelogue (80s synthpop from the Joy Electric/Plastiq Musiq
camp, fans of A Different Drum will love it)
  with Promisebook, Anna Ranger, and DJ Ancilla Sea-Maid, praise the lord!
  8 pm  $7  all ages  @ Garfield Artworks

also if that wasn't enough,
  4/22 - The Fall and New Model Army @ Brewhouse
  4/23 - Something About Vampires and Sluts @ Garfield Artworks
  4/25 - Erik Friedlander (from John Zorn's Masada String Trio)
   performing work inspired by Lautreamont's 'Maldoror' @ Garfield Artworks

see you there! (or be square)