Ceremony / guest DJ Nurse Allison

derek.cf.PEGRITZ pegritz at hpl-laboratories.com
Sun Apr 11 14:17:35 EDT 2004

Yeah. Fo' fuckin' real. If she did that and *I*--of all people--missed it,
I'm gonna be reeeeaaaaaally sore with myself. I generally loathe anything
associated with "EBM," though, so it was probably for the best that I had
better things to do!

derek.cf.PEGRITZ / Executive Research Director
HPL Laboratories of Pennsylvania (est. 1992)
Pittsburgh has a real cool tunnel
Pittsburgh has a tunnel through a mountain
Tunnels are what we like
Tunnels can be dark or bright.
--The Pulsars, "Tunnel Song"
http://www.hpl-laboratories.com/Nyarlathotep/