Re: Hipster_Flea_Market…

DarkThreads mirv01 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 13:48:05 EDT 2004

Hey, would anyone be interested in doing a "goth"
flea market? I know a lot of people, including
myself, who have lots of gothy stuff that they
need to get rid of and are just too lazy to list
on eBay. Any thoughts?

Could the hipster thing be expanded to include
more?

mirv

--- Soma Sophia <theei at verizon.net> wrote:
> It's Time Again
>
> Hipster Flea Market…
> April 24 & 25
> 10AM-6PM...its starting later...REAL Hipsters
> want more snooze time
> THE EYE
> 4814 Penn Avenue
> Pittsburgh, Pa
> 412.361.2393
> call for table space
>
> lamps, savvy, video games, atomic, music, fly,
> gas station attendant
> uniforms, cool, curiosities, righteous, trucker
> hats, hip-hop, construction
> worker uniforms, deck, archaic horn rimmed
> glasses and nerdy librarian
> shawls, mighty, bobby socks, bee’s knees,
> poodle skirts, stylin, beat up
> cowboy hats, jiggy, naked people
>
> "...All these crusty, curly old hippies’ had
> children, moved to the
> suburbs, got hemorrhoids and mortgages and all
> their children grew up, got
> drunk, nabbed the checkbook, and moved to
> places like Williamsburg or
> Porland. I'm trying to make a point but it's
> unraveling here..."

=====
Megan Irvine <mirv at darkthreads.com>
a.k.a. mirv, a.k.a. Mavi (min Khafif), a.k.a. DarkThreads
http://www.darkthreads.com
Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/~mirvana
"Love and stoplights can be cruel." --Sesame Street