TFS determined to fry bacon inside the Upstage

TERROR FIRMA SKY terror_firma_sky at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 08:24:17 EDT 2004

 What's up bacon playa's and hata's? Sorry if you've seen this a
gazillion times already. This week at Ceremony we will be having the
release party for the new Cruciform Injection album, Epilogue, which
has remixes by Haujob and S.I.N.A. from Pzychobitch. More info can
be found here, http://www.negativegain.com/

I'll be spinning with the I can't believe he's not butter, DJ Hiem,
who was voted most likely to kiss a wookie by his graduating class.
I'm sure he'll be spinning all the newest and hardest aggro and ebm.
I'll be leaving my rivethead card at the door for the night and plan
on spinning some hip (replacement) sets which may or may not consist
of:

Hilt
The Cult
Interpol
The Sisters of Mercy
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Christian Death
Rasputina
Alien Sex Fiend
Killing Joke
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Swans
Psychic TV
Cop Shoot Cop
Coil
Unsane
Chris & Cosey
Big Black
The Faint
Hot Hot Heat
Pixies
Faith No More

I'm sure we'll have some goodies to give out too in exchange for
your leftover Easter candy. Okay you don't have to give us candy,
but if you want to see two giant jumping beans in the DJ boothe, it
would help. Hope to see you all there!

http://ceremony.pghgoth.com/

=====
Take away the charm, and the talent, and the good looks, and what are ya?

Nothin' but a drunk in a panda suit!