TFS determined to fry bacon inside the Upstage

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 16 17:01:57 EDT 2004

heh. It's funny you mention that, since "Morningstar"
makes my favourite fake bacon product. wicked bad pun.

Seriously, their "veggie bacon breakfast strips" of
artificial bacon look like play-dough and have the
funniest texture. But they are delicious somehow. Fake
bacon and waffles is one of my favourite breakfasts
ever.

FakinBacon4LYFE