shopping/delien shows

Wil Welsh vort3xxx at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 20:36:27 EDT 2004

I saw Delien open for kompressor in ohio last year.  I had mixed feelings during that show about them.  On further reflection, I am pretty interested in hearing them again and buying a cd or two this time.  Their first several songs were pretty interesting at that show.  I wrote a small review for http://www.wetworksezine.com/ about the show (featured articles in left menu then pull down menu kompressor live).  It should be known that Delien responded to the magazine concerning my article discussing some of the things I panned them for and they announced changes to their future live performances that would negate some of my concerns (equipment and methodology upgrades) in that article.  When is that show anyways?  I had not heard about it until this thread jumped.