shopping/delien shows

Ancilla Sea-Maid ancilla6 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 20:25:51 EDT 2004

Oh man, I didn't hear about delien cancelling. I
actually didn't make it to either show. Ah well.

I appreciate that one could go back and forth between
shows, I think that's great.....but I was really
aiming for an Economy of Motion sort of thing. I
pretty much had allotted myself about 1.5-2 hours of
free time and I wanted to put myself in one place for
that amount of time and maximize entertainment value.
I am still sort of involved in writing a 20 page paper
before they let me graduate :D

Either way, thanks for all your input. I'm so excited
that there is so much good stuff going on in the live
music realm in recent times!

-t.